If your child has never been enrolled at ETHS, go to the Online Enrollment page to register a new account and begin the enrollment process.
Once you complete the online form, you must click "Submit" at the bottom of the page in order for ETHS to receive the form.
If you have questions at this step, contact the Student Enrollment Specialist at (847) 424-7915.
STEP 2 - Submit Required Documents
You must complete Step 1 before submitting required documents. Online registration forms that are more than 1 month old without submitted required documents will be denied. In order to complete the registration process, the registering parent/guardian must bring the following documents to ETHS in person:
- Student's original birth certificate (translated into English, if necessary) to Registrar's Office (S124)
- Current school physical and immunization records to Health Services located in the Nurse's Office (N100) - physicals must be dated no earlier than one year prior to a student entering grade 9
- Proof of residency documentation from Category A and Category B (see chart below) to the Residency Officer located in the Registrar's Office (S124)
- Official transcripts from all high schools attended to the Residency Officer located in the Registrar's Office (S124)
- Withdrawal Form from the last school attended -or- 8th Grade Diploma to the Residency Officer located in the Registrar's Office (S124)
- Illinois Transfer Student Form (if transferring from Illinois public school) to the Residency Officer located in the Registrar's Office (S124)
If you have questions at this step, contact the Residency Officer at (847) 424-7182.
STEP 3 - Attend an Enrollment Meeting
The Registrar will schedule an Enrollment Meeting with the registering parent or guardian and student(s). During this meeting, the transfer student(s) will complete an online Transfer Student Questionnaire and important documents will be reviewed. A placement testing date will be scheduled during this meeting.
STEP 4 - Submit Health Documents
Submit school physical and immunizations in the Nurses' Office, N100. A physical examination within one year of starting school or a copy of previous high school exam. If the previous high school exam was within the state of Illinois, it will be accepted from any high school year. If the exam was done outside the state of Illinois, it must have been done within one year of enrollment at ETHS. Contact the Nurses' Office for assistance with health documentation at 847-424-7260.
STEP 5 - Take Required Testing
Arrive at the Registrar’s Office, S124, on the scheduled date and time for placement testing appointment.. Visit the ETHS placement process page
for more information about the placement process and placement testing. If you have questions regarding the placement test dates, contact the ETHS Testing Coordinator.
Preview the online Course Selection Guide
and attend your scheduled counselor meeting to review and select course options.
The Counseling Office will schedule a counseling appointment once the enrollment folder is received from the Registrar and Steps 1-6 are complete.
Transfer students and their families can attend Transfer Orientation
in August or in January to learn more about ETHS, meet with a counselor and receive important information.