IHSA State Swim Meet
The public entrance to the meet is the Beardsley Gymnasium entrance door #52 on Dodge Avenue just south of Church Street. Doors open at 8:00am on Friday and 9:30am on Saturday.
The entrance for divers and their coaches on Friday is at the pool door #51 and will be open from 6:30-8:30am. The entrance for swimmers and coaches (and divers on Saturday) is located on Church Street at Door #46 near the tennis courts. The doors open at 10:00am on Friday and Saturday at 8:30am.
The handicap accessible entrance is available by driving directly onto the sidewalk towards the Beardsley Gym entrance located on Dodge Avenue (just south of Church). The swimming pool entrance is on the right at door #51. One assistant is allowed. Please call 847-424-7299 earlier in the week to arrange for your arrival.
Coats and jackets will not be allowed in the pool balcony. All coats must be checked in the gym holding area.
Concessions will be open to the public all day Friday and Saturday.
For additional information, call Evanston Athletics at 847-424-7299.
- Parking is allowed in ETHS school lots on Friday starting at 3:30pm and ALL day on Saturday.
- Street parking is permitted on the south side of Church Street and in front of football stadium. Street parking is not allowed on Davis Street and is limited on the east side of Dodge Avenue.
- NEW: Limited parking will be available in Lot 8 at the corner of Church & Dodge.
- On Friday only, the driveway of the football stadium will be open for spectator parking all day. ETHS will not monitor these parking locations so do not leave valuables in your cars. Once full, this lot will be locked until 6:00pm.
- Patrons are reminded to heed all local parking ordinances.
ETHS encourages all teams and spectators to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites located off of I-94 on 5201 Old Orchard Road in Skokie just west of Old Orchard Shopping Mall. Call 847-583-1111 to make your reservation. Mention "ETHS" when making your reservation to receive your IHSA State Swim Meet discount.