Steps for completing the Baseline imPACT test at ETHS:
All Freshman, Juniors, and new students must complete a Baseline imPACT test in order to participate in athletics at ETHS.
- Request an imPACT activation test code from your coach or an athletic trainer.
- Make sure you are in a quiet and stable environment:
- The test will take 30 – 45 minutes.
- You cannot take this test on your phone or tablet.
- In the URL address, please type in www.impacttestonline.com/schools
- Press enter.
- Enter the activation code you received from your coach or athletic trainer into the prompted box to begin the test.
- Click the “launch baseline test” button.
- Start Exam.
- Once you have completed the exam, save a copy of the confirmation page for your records.