ImPACT Test Registration
Steps for completing the Baseline imPACT test at ETHS:
All Freshman, Juniors, and new students must complete a Baseline imPACT test one month prior to the start of their first season in order to participate in athletics at ETHS.
- Make sure you are in a quiet and stable environment with a laptop or desktop computer.
- The test will take 30 – 45 minutes.
- You cannot take this test on your phone or tablet.
- In the URL address, please type in www.impacttestonline.com/schools and press enter.
- Enter the activation code 49fe191b59 into the prompted box to begin the test.
- Click the “launch baseline test” button.
- Make sure you enter your full name.
- Start Exam.
- Once you have completed the exam, save a copy of the confirmation page for your records.