Return to Headlines
Updates for week ending October 23, 2020
Dear ETHS families:
Please note the following information and links to keep you updated.
Reminders and updates
- ETHS Food and Mask Collection Drive - The Community Service Club will host the drive on Saturday, October 24 in Lot 1 on Dodge Ave. Drop off donations from noon-2:00pm. If you are in need, pick up a bag of food or masks from 2:00-4:00pm. ETHS will accept canned goods, shelf-stable items, monetary donations, and individually packaged items. Face masks, PPE, and disinfectant wipes will be donated to the University of Chicago Medical Center.
- The Community Service Club has a comprehensive list of what will be collected.
- Monetary donations can also be made through the ETHS Webstore.
- Complete details about drop-off and pick-up are on the website calendar.
- Family Action Network presents “Grown and Flown: A Conversation on How to Support Your Teen, Stay Close as a Family, and Raise Independent Adults” with Lisa Heffernan and Julie Lythcott-Haims on Wednesday, October 28.
- ETHS has shared a Fall E-Learning Survey with students, guardians, and staff. Please check your email for a link to complete the survey by Friday, October 30.
- ComEd is offering bill assistance options to families experiencing financial hardship during this pandemic. ETHS families or staff members that may benefit from additional support can call 1-800-EDISON (1-800-334-7661), Monday through Friday, between 7:00am-7:00pm.
- Please visit ComEd.com/Support to learn more about eligibility requirements and payment assistance options, including: CARE Customer Hardship Grants, COVID-19 Financial Bill Assistance, Flexible Extended Payment Arrangements, Waiver of New Deposits and Fee Relief, and State and Federal FInancial Energy Assistance.
Please stay well and safe,
Evanston Township High School