Return to Headlines
Updates for week ending November 6, 2020
Dear ETHS families:
Please note the following information and links to keep you updated.
Reminders and updates
- PSAT/NMSQT Test - In early August, it was announced that ETHS will not be a test site for either the ACT or SAT assessments through December 2020 due to concerns about the spread of COVID-19. Given where we are at this time, a January administration of the PSAT/NMSQT is not yet decided. If we are unable to offer the PSAT/NMSQT in January there is an alternate entry available for students to participate in the National Merit Scholarship Program without taking the PSAT/NMSQT. ETHS will announce a final decision on December 4 or earlier regarding the administration of the PSAT/NMSQT and provide an update on the status of ETHS as a test site for the SAT and ACT assessments. More information is available on the Testing page of the Reopening Plan.
- Extracurricular Safety Guidelines - As ETHS continues to follow the guidance of Governor Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), we are making adjustments for winter sports. More information will be available prior to the start of the winter sports season. Please also see the Safety Guidelines for Athletics in the ETHS Reopening Plan for the latest updates.
- E-Town Live - Dr. Campbell and Dr. Witherspoon will discuss these and other district updates during E-Town LIVE on Friday, November 6 at 8:00am.
- Check the online calendar for upcoming virtual events in November including Career Pathway sessions, Engineering Information Night, College Prep & Planning, Family Talk Series events, and more!
- No school on November 11 - As a reminder, Wednesday, November 11 is a non-attendance day for students and staff.
Evanston Township High School