Important Fall Break Reminders
Please note the following important reminders.
Stay Connected through second quarter (ends December 18, 2020)
- Parents and guardians should use Home Access Center (HAC) regularly and set up a check-in time when your student logs into HAC and walks you through work completion, attendance, and grades.
- A weekly HAC check-in is recommended.
Remote Learning Planning Days: November 23-24
Monday, November 23 and Tuesday, November 24 are Remote Learning Planning Days. Educators will not provide new assignments on these days; attendance will not be taken.
- Students are not required to engage in e-learning. This is a good time to check HAC - students who have missing or late assignments are encouraged to use these days to catch up on their work.
- ETHS staff continue to make calls, including on Remote Learning Planning Days, to connect with students who may need additional supports.
- There is no need to make up Remote Learning Planning Days.
Fall Break November 25-27
There is no school for students or staff from November 25 through November 27.
Enhanced E-learning resumes on November 30; academic supports available
- Students return from fall break on Monday, November 30; students will follow the asynchronous Monday schedule.
- Three weeks will remain in the semester after fall break. There will be no semester exams.
- For classroom support, students should start with their teachers. Students can access teacher support during AM Support, Office Hours, and by appointment.
- For Academic Supports via the Academic Study Center, students should visit the Academic Study Center webpage.
- For general technology needs (e.g., lack of internet access, device issues, etc.), students should visit the Technology webpage.