Return to Headlines

Report Cards available on Home Access Center (HAC)

Progress Reports (sometimes called IPRs, for Interim Progress Reports) are prepared four times a year in the middle of each marking period, followed by Grade Reports (also called Report Cards) at the end of each marking period.  


These reports are available via Home Access Center (HAC) only.  Please note: Progress Reports and Grade Reports will not be sent home via postal mail. 


If you need assistance with HAC, send an email to or call the HAC Help Desk at 847-424-7121. Information about student/parent portals is also available online at


You may also obtain additional information about grades throughout the quarter and semester by consulting with individual teachers, as well as by checking HAC.