Updates for Week Ending April 9; Hybrid Instruction Begins April 14
Dear Students & Parents/Guardians:
Please note the reminders and schedule for the week of April 12.
- Monday, April 12 — This is an asynchronous day of instruction.
- Tuesday, April 13 — Grade 11 students take the SAT exam. Details about arrival time, entrances, and room numbers will be shared this week. Please continue to check your email for additional information. There is no school for freshmen, sophomores, and seniors on this day.
- Wednesday, April 14 — ETHS transitions to the hybrid instructional model. ETHS students should review the ETHS Live Learning Bell Schedule.
Please see the Daily Hybrid Instruction Schedule page of the ETHS Reopening Plan if you would like to view or download the cohort schedule for each school day. Mondays will continue to be asynchronous in the hybrid model.
How do I find my hybrid cohort schedule and room locations?
As a reminder to students who selected hybrid instruction, your in-person Hybrid Cohort assignment is now available on myETHS. Please log in to HAC to view your schedule and locations for each class period. PE room/gym numbers will be posted on the location boards in the Gym Wing.
Please note that you are assigned to a location for all periods that you are scheduled to be in the building.
You may change your selection to e-learning at any time during the hybrid simply by having your parent/guardian change it in the Hybrid Selection Form on myETHS.
What should I expect when arriving on campus?
As a reminder, students and staff must self-certify prior to arriving on the ETHS campus. Students need to access mobile ID via myETHS to scan into ETHS upon arrival. Student ID cards will not be printed. Please visit the ETHS myID webpage for directions to access myID.
Please review the Transportation, Parking, and Entrance page of the Reopening Plan for important information that will prepare you for arriving on campus. ETHS Safety personnel will guide staff and students to minimize congestion at each entrance/zone.
- Entrance 1 (Zone 1) at the front of the building
- Adjacent entrance: Door 59
- Entrance 2 (Zone 2) at the rear of the building
- Adjacent entrance: Door 35
- Entrance 3 (Zone 3) at the rear of the building
General tips and reminders
- Additional information about preparing to attend in-person hybrid instruction can be found on the Preparing for In-Person Hybrid Instruction webpage.
- Students should review the Checklist for Arriving on the ETHS Campus each day they are scheduled to be in the building.
- A brief video is available to help students and staff see how the building looks under the current guidelines.
Evanston Township High School