Important End-of-Year Information
Dear Students and Parents/Guardians:
In preparation for full in-person instruction every school day, ETHS is sharing information to support students’ transition to next school year. Please note that a remote instructional model will not be offered at ETHS during the 2021-22 school year. We look forward to sharing information about supporting the social, emotional and academic learning of all ETHS students as we transition back to full in-person instruction.
A Medical Exemption Inquiry Form should be completed by a parent/guardian if your child has a medical reason that may prevent them from fully returning to in-person learning in the fall so that we may support the best educational next steps. An ETHS Health Services staff member will contact you and request additional medical documentation, including forms to be completed by a medical provider. Please note that this form is NOT an official request or approval.
Reminders about Vaccination Information and May 22 /June 12 Clinic
As a reminder, District 65 and ETHS District 202 have partnered with Walgreens to host a vaccine clinic at ETHS on Saturday, May 22 (first dose) and Saturday, June 12 (second dose). Any Evanston/Skokie public or private school student, age 12-18, or adult members of their family, may register for the event if they have not yet received the COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
The recording of the Information Session with the ETHS Medical Advisory Group is now available on the ETHS YouTube channel.
Beginning Monday, June 14, free cold breakfasts and lunches will be served to youth ages 1 to 18 years old on a first-come, first-served basis at locations throughout Evanston. Breakfast and lunch will be available daily, Monday through Friday, through August 20. There are no residency or income-based restrictions to participate in this program.
- Breakfast: 7:00 - 9:00am
- Lunch: 11:30am - 1:30pm
June 14-July 23
- Dewey School (1551 Wesley Ave)
- King Arts School (2424 Lake St)
- Oakton School (436 Ridge Ave.)
- Butler Park, (Foster Street at Hartrey Avenue)
June 14-August 20
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Community Center (1655 Foster St.)
- Mason Park (1600 Florence Avenue)
- Robert Crown Community Center (1701 Main St.)
- Kamen Park (1111 South Blvd)
Please see the ETHS website for information about meal distribution for Summer School students.
- As a reminder, the last day of school for grades 9-11 is May 28. Students will follow the Daily Hybrid Instruction Schedule that day.
- ETHS health protocols will continue through the end of the school year. Any updates from the Illinois State Board of Education that impact Summer School protocols will be shared with families.
Celebrate the ETHS Class of 2021
Graduation weekend is here! ETHS is hosting in-person commencement ceremonies for the Class of 2021 on Friday, May 21, beginning at 9:00am. ETHS will virtually celebrate graduating seniors on Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 10:00am. The school community is invited to view the in-person commencement and virtual commencement ceremonies on the ETHS YouTube channel!
Evanston Township High School