Home Access Applications
New for the 2013-2014 School Year
Starting with the 2013-2014 school year, each student will use an ETHS computer network user name and password to log in to HAC and ETHS Home Applications. This means that you will now use the same user name and password to access ETHS computer network resources, Google Apps, HAC, and ETHS Home Applications. Guardians will continue to have HAC access via user names and passwords as before.
Home Access Center (HAC) allows parents/guardians and students to access these items online:
HOME - Week View, Calendar, and School Links
ATTENDANCE - Detailed attendance for whole school year
• Classwork section with assignments and scores
• Schedule section with class schedule for whole school year
- IPR section with quarterly Interim Progress Reports - Sign up here to receive IPRs by email
- Report Card section with quarterly and semester Report Cards - Sign up here to receive Report Cards by email
- Transcript section with Cumulative Course Grades, Credit, & GPA
- Student Demographic information
- Contact information for student, guardian(s), and emergency contacts - Update your phone and email here
ETHS Home Applications allows parents/guardians and students to access these items online:
- Community Service Records
- ETHS Scholarships (seniors only)
- PE Locker
- Progress Toward Honors Credit
- Prom Registration
- Property Tracking Electronic Device & Bike Registration
- SOS Attendance
- Student Accounts
- Student Polling (for student government and honorary offices)
Home Access Center Help
Use your Home Access Center (HAC) user login and password for both Home Access Center and ETHS Home Applications.
Guardians who need assistance, please contact Peter Naughton 847-424-7121 or email email@example.com.
Students needing assistance can stop by the Bacon Computer Center.