Home Access Applications
HOME ACCESS CENTER FOR SUMMER SCHOOL
Summer School report cards will not be available online. You will receive a report card with Summer School grades via postal mail. Those report cards are being mailed Tuesday, July 29.
2014-2015 Class Schedules
2014-2015 Class Schedules and locker assignments will be mailed to students in grades 8, 10, 11, and 12 on Tuesday, August 19. Students in grade 9 will receive their schedules and locker assignments at Freshman Orientation on August 18 and 19.
You will be able to view 2014-2015 Class Schedule information in Home Access Center starting Saturday, August 23.
New for the 2014-2015 School Year
Starting with the 2014-2015 school year, freshmen will have a different style of user name to log in to HAC and ETHS Home Applications. The new user name will follow the naming convention of first initial, middle initial, first 8 characters of last name, plus a number at the end if needed to distinguish from another student. Students in the upper grades will continue with the student ID number as user name.
Students will continue using a single user name and password to access ETHS computer network resources, Google Apps, HAC, and ETHS Home Applications. Guardians will continue to have HAC access via user names and passwords as before.
Home Access Center (HAC) allows parents/guardians and students to access these items online:
HOME - Week View, Calendar, and School Links
ATTENDANCE - Detailed attendance for whole school year
- Classwork section with assignments and scores
- Schedule section with class schedule for whole school year
- IPR section with quarterly Interim Progress Reports - Sign up here to receive IPRs by email.
- Report Card section with quarterly and semester Report Cards - Sign up here to receive Report Cards by email.
- Transcript section with Cumulative Course Grades, Credit, & GPA
- Student Demographic section, including an immediate-update place for Contact information for students and guardian(s) - Update your phone and email here for an immediate change.
- Registration Update section where you can make additional kinds of changes to student information, including student race/ethnicity changes, address changes, phone number and/or email address changes for one of your student’s parents/guardians other than yourself, addition of a parent/guardian, and Emergency Contact changes or additions. Note that changes made in this section must be accepted by the Registrar's Office before you will see them updated in HAC.
ETHS Home Applications allows parents/guardians and students to access these items online:
- Community Service Records
- ETHS Scholarships (seniors only)
- PE Locker
- Progress Toward Honors Credit
- Prom Registration
- Property Tracking Electronic Device & Bike Registration
- SOS Attendance
- Student Accounts
- Student Polling (for student government and honorary offices)
Home Access Center Help
Use your Home Access Center (HAC) user name and password for both Home Access Center and ETHS Home Applications.
Guardians who need assistance, please contact Peter Naughton 847-424-7121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students needing assistance can stop by the Bacon Computer Center.