About College & Career Services
ETHS College & Career Services is an all-in-one resource center dedicated to creating greater access to college and careers by providing a variety of tools and personal, one-on-one, assistance to help students achieve their college and career goals.
College & Career Services staff provide a variety of college and career planning services, including:
- Assisting students with exploring career options and developing an Individualized Career and Academic Plan (ICAP)
- Hosting college and career planning programs and workshops for students and their families
- Coordinating college rep visits from more than 300 colleges and universities across the U.S.
- Connecting students with internships and summer program opportunities
- Maintaining an extensive collection of reference materials and online resources
Students are urged to discuss their college and career plans with their counselor. College & Career Services staff are available for walk-ins and appointments for assistance completing applications and essays and understanding the financial aid process. Students who plan to work after graduation and/or are undecided about their post-ETHS plans are strongly encouraged to come to The Hub (W220) for more information.
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm Closed Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Closed