Welcome to the ETHS Alumni Association!
Are you a graduate of Evanston Township High School? If so, you are a member of the ETHS Alumni Association!
ETHS graduates are part of a network of more than 46,000 alumni worldwide. The Alumni Association was established to engage all ETHS alumni in a mutually beneficial, lifelong connection to their alma mater. Once a student graduates from Evanston Township High School, they become a member of the ETHS Alumni Association and have access to all graduate resources the Alumni Office offers.
Coming Together: Conversations with ETHS Alumni
Coming Together: Conversations with ETHS Alumni looks at the challenges of the turbulence of 2020 and beyond, as program guests offer perspectives on "where we go from here.” The monthly episodes include ETHS alumni’s viewpoint on pressing issues and the solutions they are working on.Kits at the Olympics is live NOW on the ETHS YouTube Channel. In this episode, we invited former Olympians to join in an exciting discussion about their varied experiences at different Olympic Games. This episode is slightly longer than previous, but we do encourage you to watch through the end (if with breaks).
- Robert Gary, '91. 1996 and 2004 Olympic 3000m Steeplechase. Head Track and Cross Country Coach, Furman University.
- Phil Hersh, moderator. Longtime Olympic specialist for the Chicago Tribune who has covered 19 Olympics and is an ETHS parent
- Doug Lennox, '05. 2008 Olympic swimmer representing Puerto Rico. Head Coach, Chelsea Piers Aquatics Club.
- Nate Page, '75. 1980 Olympic Team High Jumper. Assistant Jumps/Multi Coach, 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
- Pam Page, '76. 1984 Olympic Team 100m Hurdles. Head Coach Women's Track and Cross Country, Atlanta University.
- Diane Simpson-Bundy, '87. 1988 Olympics Rhythmic Gymnastics. USA Gymnastics Hall of Fame.
Click on the video frame below or link directly to the ETHS YouTube channel to tune in now!
Coming Together: Upcoming Episodes
- August - Back to School: the Point of View of Retired Teachers and Staff
- September - The Changing Job Market: How to Get Hired After the Pandemic
- October - Musical Arts and Theater
The Alumni Association is led by a volunteer Alumni Board of Directors and receives support from Alumni Office staff at ETHS.
There are many ways to be involved with the Alumni Association. Alumni are encouraged to connect via social media and update their information with the Alumni Association online in order to stay in touch with friends and classmates. Alumni are also encouraged to attend events, volunteer as a speaker, participate in mentorship opportunities, or cheer on the Wildkits at an athletic event or fine arts production.
Update Your Information
With such a large Wildkit family, there is a lot of activity going on at any given moment.
Help the Alumni Office stay informed by updating your information or submitting life event announcements, career success and other information.
Plan Your Class Reunion
Learn how to plan a class reunion or check out a calendar of upcoming reunions by visiting the Class Reunions page.
Order Your Transcript
To request a copy of your transcript, please visit the Transcripts Request page.
Purchase ETHS Spirit Wear
Looking for ETHS Spirit Wear? Visit the ETHS BOOSTERS website for information on upcoming Spirit Wear sales. www.ethsboosters.org/spiritwear
Alumni Association Board 2019-20
Stacey Nord Hamilton, ‘97
Ron Lewis, ‘71
Kevin Mack, ‘95
Nicole Marks, ‘85
Joe Martin, ‘98
Felipe Martinez, ‘97
Avery Mayne, ‘08
Kathy Miehls, ‘64
Adam Newman, ‘09
Doug Nickels, ‘72
Madeline Norris, ‘08
Lori Sidney, ‘89
President – Avery Mayne, ‘08
Vice-President – Doug Nickels, ‘72
Secretary – Nicole Marks, ‘85
Treasurer – Felipe Martinez, ‘97