WILDKIT 3-ON-3 BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT SPORTSMANSHIP
SPORTSMANSHIP IS ALWAYS UNDEFEATED every season!
The Wildkit 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament staff will endorse sportsmanship at this event by, awarding special sportsmanship awards to the team that exemplifies GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP, in each Mens and Womens Adult Divisions and Youth Boys and Girls Divisions.
SPORTSMANSHIP QUALITIES INCLUDE:
• Developing a sense of dignity under all circumstances
• Respecting the rules of the games, the officials who administer the rules, and their decisions
• Respecting opponents and acknowledging them for striving to do their best while you seek your best at the same time
• Refraining from engaging in all types of disrespectful behavior, specifically taunting, trash talk and other forms of intimidation
• Looking at competing as a potentially beneficial learning experience, whether you win or lose
• Educating other competitors and fans to understand the rules of the game, and the value of sportsmanship