- Students will receive materials, such as textbooks and other necessary supplies, to begin the school year via curbside pick-up along Wildkit Drive.
- Students have an assigned day and time according to their graduation year cohort and last name to arrive at ETHS for the materials pick-up. Visit the ETHS website for details.
- Students and families will receive email notification of their assigned day and time for pick-up and the directions for how to complete the pick-up process.
- If a student is unable to pick-up their materials, ETHS will deliver materials to the student residence.
- The Book Distribution Center has obtained many online resources/textbooks in lieu of physical textbooks.