- Classrooms are set up with desks in rows and columns facing the teacher station.
- All desks and workstations are set up with at least 6 feet of space in all directions.
- Cafeterias and other common areas are set up with desks in rows and columns at least 6 feet apart in all directions.
- Wall and floor signage will be installed as reminders of safety protocols.
- Stairwells indicate one-way traffic.
- Hallways are divided with cones and flags to ensure distancing.
- Common areas such as the main lobby and atrium are not be available for use.
- HVAC filters are upgraded to MERV 13 filters as recommended by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- As much outside air as possible is brought into the HVAC airflow.
- Classrooms and offices have supply and return vents to circulate air.
- HVAC system will run at least 2 hours prior to building occupation and at least 2 hours after occupation.
- Staff can open windows in their workspaces as appropriate; staff are responsible for closing windows at the end of the workday.
- Fans and vents have been cleaned.
- Exhaust fans in spaces will run during building occupation.
- ETHS follows room air exchange recommendations for music, choral, and dance classes.
Last Modified on February 18, 2021