New Student Transition to ETHS
Evanston Township High School's new student transition programs are here to ensure that all new Wildkits and their families begin their journeys at ETHS with a comprehensive introduction to Wildkit life. Whether you are arriving from District 65, a private/parochial school, or are new to the Evanston/Skokie area, we welcome you to ETHS.
Several programs are hosted throughout the academic year and in the summer to support incoming freshmen and transfer students as they register for and transition into ETHS:
- Incoming Freshman Registration Week - the first step for prospective students and their families begins with registering online to attend ETHS
- Incoming Freshman Information Night (IFIN) - all prospective students and their families are invited to this premier event to learn more about ETHS
- Course Selection Night - at this incoming freshmen event, counselors provide course selection support and assist incoming students with submitting their online course requests
- Summer School - several summer school courses are available to incoming freshmen; transfer students students can choose from a variety of course options
- Freshman Orientation/Transfer Student Orientation - orientation event for all incoming freshmen and transfer students and their families
- New Student Lunch - hosted each semester for transfer students and freshmen who are new to Evanston/Skokie
- Transfer Student Group - hosted monthly for students in grades 10-12 who transfer to ETHS
Incoming freshmen, as you prepare for freshman year, please review and subscribe to the important deadlines and events calendar.
If you have any other questions about ETHS, contact the New Student Transition Coordinator to assist you in getting the information you need and direct you on the next steps to take.
For more information on registration, visit the Registration page, or contact the Student Enrollment Specialist at 847-424-7915.
Welcome Center Hours
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm* 8:00am-4:30pm* Friday 8:00am-4:00pm* Closed*Please call 847-424-7008 to schedule an appointment outside of the regular hours or to confirm if the center is open. The Welcome Center may be closed at certain times, such as on days of schoolwide events, staff institute days, during all staff meetings, or when standardized testing is being conducted. A complete schedule is posted on the Welcome Center Calendar.