About Community Service
The Community Service Department is a resource center dedicated to providing meaningful service learning experiences to ETHS students. We provide students with personal, one-on-one assistance in identifying service and leadership opportunities in the community as well as within ETHS that suit student schedules, personal goals, skill sets, and interests.
Meaningful service benefits our community as well as our students. While providing a valuable resource to community organizations, service gives students real life experience. Many college, scholarship, and employment applications ask students to write about their volunteer experiences or their community involvement because it is understood that such experiences are significant to the development of young people.
Students can find service opportunities by
- having one-on-one meetings with the Community Service Staff
- attending our Fall Semester Volunteer Fair & the Spring Semester Civics Fair
- reviewing the Volunteer Opportunities Weekly Bulletin
- joining the student run Community Service Club and other service-oriented clubs
- doing service with their teachers, coaches, friends and family members
Students can find more information on our Google Site here!
Want to submit completed service hours?
Go to "Forms & Resources" on the left and click "Service Verification Sheet"
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Closed