Attendance (Student Absences)
- Students should remain home if they are ill or have any of the below symptoms, and parents/guardians will call in their absence https://www.eths.k12.il.us/domain/385.
- The following symptoms require absence from in-person classes: active vomiting or diarrhea, fever/chills/generalized body aches, undiagnosed, new, and/or untreated rash or skin condition (i.e. generalized hives, wound with green/yellowish drainage, etc.), doctor's note requiring an individualized plan of care to stay home, any COVID-19 symptoms, if diagnosed with COVID-19, with or without symptoms.
- Parents/guardians will follow these steps for calling in student absences https://www.eths.k12.il.us/domain/385
Students who need to leave ETHS early:
- Parents/guardians will call in the student’s leave early absence by 10pm the day before https://www.eths.k12.il.us/domain/385
- NOTE: Students will not be allowed to re-enter ETHS after having left early, and are expected to engage in e-learning as soon as possible that same day.