How to Register for Sports
STEPS for completing the Athletic Registration process at ETHS:
- Parent/Guardians or Students login to myETHS.com account using ETHS HAC credentials. If you don’t know your HAC credentials, call 847-424-7121.
- Under “Records” select “Athletic Registration” in order to verify the following:
- Parent/Guardian Consent – consent must be given in order to complete registration. Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Media Consent – without consent, student-athletes cannot be included in team pictures (not required to register for sports). Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Physical Exam Date – listed on your myETHS account under Records/Athletic Registration
- A complete physical by a licensed healthcare provider (MD, DO, APN or PA) is only valid for 395 days (one year plus 30 days).
- The student’s physical exam completed on the State of Illinois Child Health Certificate form should always be submitted right after the exam so the student-athlete remains eligible for participation in sports. Please bring the form to the annual physical.
- Physicals for Fall Sports are due July 1, 2020. Physicals for all other sports must be submitted two weeks prior to the sports start date listed below. Allow 5 days for processing.
- Secured drop boxes for medical health forms are located at Entrances 1, 2, 3, and Nurses Office-N121
- Physicals may also be faxed to the Nurses’ Office to 847-424-7254 or scanned and emailed as an attachment to email@example.com (camera photographs are not valid).
- The ETHS Health Center is available for sports physicals by appointment (847-424-7265)
- ImPACT Baseline Test – every freshman, junior or new student-athlete must have a valid test score. Register at eths.k12.il.us and click “Athletics” then “ImPACT Test Registration”.
- Select the Season and then the Sport. Then click the green box “Register for Selected Sport” (if the box is red, the Sports Physical is expired or Parental Consent has not been given). Please register for all next year’s sports by selecting each season/sport one at a time.
Start Dates for Sports
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL SPORTS LISTED BELOW BEGINNING April 15, 2020 FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR.
If the online registration process is not completed before the start date listed below for the sport you wish to play, the student-athlete must send an email to athletics at firstname.lastname@example.org and their head coach notifying us that they have registered. NOTE: ETHS Athletic Office Summer Hours are 8:00am-4:00pm (closed Fridays). Regular hours will resume Monday, August 10.
FALL SPORTS – Aug 10
Athletic Training (for returning student trainers only);Boys/Girls Cross Country; Boys/Girls Golf; Girls Swimming/Diving; Girls Tennis
To view 2020-21 ETHS Fall Sports start date information, click here.
WINTER SPORTS – Nov. 16
Athletic Training; Boys/Girls Basketball; Boys/Girls Bowling; Cheerleading; Fencing Club; Girls Gymnastics; PomKits; Boys Swimming/Diving; Table Tennis Club; Wrestling
SPRING SPORTS – Feb. 15
Athletic Training; Badminton; Field Hockey Club; Football; Boys Gymnastics; Boys Soccer; Girls Volleyball; Boys/Girls Water Polo
SUMMER SPORTS – May 3
Athletic Training, Baseball; Boys/Girls Lacrosse; Softball, Girls Soccer; Boys Tennis, Boys/Girls Track & Field; Ultimate Frisbee Club; Boys Volleyball
Boxing Club; Climbing Club; Power Lifting Club; Special Olympics Club
Athletics Office(847) email@example.comAthletic DirectorChris Livatino(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgAssistant Athletic DirectorMike Burzawa(847) email@example.comAthletic Operations CoordinatorClarinda Harbison(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgAthletic Administrative AssistantPat Edwards(847) email@example.comOffice Location G183
Athletics Office Hours
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm 8:00am-4:30pm Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Closed