How to Register for Sports
Registration for sports for the 2021-22 school year begins June 1, 2021.
STEPS for completing the Athletic Registration process at ETHS:
- Parent/Guardians or Students login to myETHS.com account using ETHS HAC credentials. If you don’t know your HAC credentials, call 847-424-7121.
- Under “Records” select “Athletic Registration” in order to verify the following:
- Parent/Guardian Consent – consent must be given in order to complete registration. Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Media Consent – without consent, student-athletes cannot be included in team pictures (not required to register for sports). Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Physical Exam Date – listed on your myETHS account under Records/Athletic Registration
- A complete physical by a licensed healthcare provider (MD, DO, APN or PA) is only valid for 395 days (one year plus 30 days).
- The student’s physical exam completed on the State of Illinois Child Health Certificate form should always be submitted right after the exam so the student-athlete remains eligible for participation in sports. Please bring the form to the annual physical.
- Physicals for Fall Sports are due July 1, 2021. Physicals for all other sports must be submitted two weeks prior to the sports start date listed below. Allow 5 days for processing.
- Secured drop boxes for medical health forms are located at Entrances 1, 2 and the Nurses Office-N121. Please place health form in the sports physical envelope that is provided at the drop box.
- Physicals may also be faxed to the Athletic Office to 847-492-5806 or scanned and emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (camera photographs are not valid).
- The ETHS Health Center is available for sports physicals by appointment (847-424-7265)
- If you have any questions, please call 847-424-7370.
- ImPACT Baseline Test – every freshman, junior or new student-athlete must have a valid test score. Click HERE for more information on how to take the ImPACT Baseline Test.
- Select the Season and then the Sport. Then click the green box “Register for Selected Sport” (if the box is red, the Sports Physical is expired or Parental Consent has not been given). Please register for all next year’s sports by selecting each season/sport one at a time.
Start Dates for Sports
Click HERE for more information on the start dates and levels for all 2021-22 sports.
If the online registration process is not completed before the start date listed below for the sport you wish to play, the student-athlete must send an email to athletics at email@example.com and their head coach notifying us that they have registered. NOTE: ETHS Athletic Office Summer Hours are 8:00am-4:00pm (closed Fridays). Regular hours will resume Monday, August 9.
Athletics Office(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgAthletic DirectorChris Livatino(847) email@example.comAssistant Athletic DirectorMike Burzawa(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgAthletic Operations CoordinatorClarinda Harbison(847) email@example.comAthletic Administrative AssistantCarolyn O'Connell(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgClub Sports CoordinatorJimmy Heard847email@example.comOffice Location G183
Athletics Office Hours
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm 8:00am-4:30pm Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Closed