How to Register for Sports
Before you register, review the PROGRAM PROFILES of our 35 varsity and club sports. All Incoming Freshmen, Juniors and new students must complete the ImPACT Test prior to registering for a sport (See 2d listed below). Please allow two business days for the Sports Medicine Staff to record the results in the ETHS database.
Registration for sports for the 2022-23 school year begins May 16th. Here are the STEPS for completing the Athletic Registration process at ETHS:
- Parent/Guardians or Students log in to myETHS.com using your ETHS HAC/myETHS credentials. If you don’t know your HAC/myETHS credentials, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-424-7121 for assistance. Incoming freshmen will receive information about these credentials on May 13.
- Under “Records” select “Athletic Registration” in order to verify the following:
- Parent/Guardian Consent – consent must be given in order to complete registration. Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Media Consent – without consent, student-athletes cannot be included in team pictures (not required to register for sports). Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Physical Exam Date – listed on your myETHS account under Records/Athletic Registration
- A complete physical by a licensed healthcare provider (MD, DO, APN or PA) is only valid for 395 days (one year plus 30 days).
- The student’s physical exam completed on the State of Illinois Child Health Certificate form should always be submitted right after the exam so the student-athlete remains eligible for participation in sports. Please bring the form to the annual physical.
- Physicals for all other sports should be submitted two weeks prior to the sports start date listed at this LINK to allow 5 days for processing.
- Physicals may be faxed to the Athletic Office to 847-492-5806 or scanned and emailed as an attachment to email@example.com (camera photographs are not valid).
- You may also submit physicals in the secured drop boxes for medical health forms located at Entrances 1, 2 and the Nurses Office-N121. Please place health form in the sports physical envelope that is provided at the drop box.
- The ETHS Health Center is available for sports physicals by appointment (847-424-7265)
- If you have any questions, please call 847-424-7370.
- ImPACT Baseline Test – every freshman, junior or new student-athlete must have a valid test score. Click HERE for more information on how to take the ImPACT Baseline Test.
- Select the Season and then the Sport. Then click the green box “Register for Selected Sport” (if the box is red, the Sports Physical is expired or Parental Consent has not been given). Please register for all next year’s sports by selecting each season/sport one at a time.
Start Dates for Sports
Click HERE for more information on the start dates and levels for all 2022-23 sports.
Click HERE for sport-specific information about the first day of Fall Sports.
If the online registration process is not completed before the start date listed below for the sport you wish to play, the student-athlete must send an email to athletics firstname.lastname@example.org and the varsity head coach as notification of sport registration.
NOTE: ETHS Athletic Office Summer Hours are 8:00am-4:00pm (closed Fridays). Regular hours will resume Monday, August 1st.
Athletics Office(847) 424-7370Athletic DirectorChris Livatino(847) 424-7380Assistant Athletic DirectorMike Burzawa(847) 424-7390Athletic Operations CoordinatorClarinda Harbison(847) 424-7299Athletic Administrative AssociateCarolyn O'Connell(847) 424-7370Club Sports CoordinatorBrittany Johnson847-424-7886Office Location G183
Athletics Office Hours
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm 8:00am-4:30pm Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Closed