Covid Testing at the ETHS Health Center
Students who are registered for the Health Center can get Covid PCR testing at the Health Center. Parents/caregivers and/or students will be asked the following questions when requesting to get a Covid test:
- What is your reason for wanting to get tested for Covid?
- If there was a close contact with a positive confirmed Covid case, where did the confirmed positive contact get tested and resulted? A student is a close contact if they've been within 3 feet (masked) or within 6 feet (unmasked) of a person confirmed to have Covid for longer than 15 minutes indoors.
- If there was a close contact with a positive confirmed Covid case, when did this happen?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms of Covid? If so, how long have you had symptoms?
- Are you vaccinated against Covid? If so, when did you receive your dose(s)?
- Have you missed school due to concern for having Covid? If so, has the school nurse been notified?
Covid PCR testing has a turnaround time of 24-48 hours. Please call 847-424-7265 or email email@example.com for more information or to schedule an appointment.