Make a Gift to Support ETHS
The ETHS Educational Foundation is an independent 501(c)3 organization led by a volunteer board of directors drawn from a cross-section of the District community, including alumni and current parents. In partnership with ETHS leaders, the Foundation delivers the difference between what public funds can provide and what today’s students need to excel – at every level. To learn about capital campaigns, planned giving, and other fundraising efforts to support Evanston Township High School, visit the Educational Foundation page.
Dedicate a Brick a Bench or a Seat in the Planetarium
Dedicate a Brick, Bench or a Seat Plaque
- Personalized bricks, benches or seats in our historic Planetarium or Upstairs Theater are the perfect way to honor a graduate, a favorite teacher, an ETHS alumnus or anyone else connected to Evanston Township High School. Your gifts support the ETHS Educational Foundation and its unique mission. Inscribed bricks and bench plaques are installed in select areas around campus several times throughout the year.
- Your contribution is 100% tax deductible
- Each bench plaque inscription is limited to 100 characters (spaces count)
- The standard size brick (4-1/8"x 6-7/8") allows 3 lines of text with 10 characters per line
- The large size brick (6-7/8" x 8-1/4") allows 4 lines of text with 13 characters per line
- A nameplate installed on a seat in the Michael Planetarium allows 3 lines of text with 28 characters per line
- All text will be standard size, font and style
- All inscriptions are subject to approval by ETHS
Click the button below to learn more about the available brick and bench plaque locations.