- 8th consecutive year with a Aaa Moody’s bond rating – the highest a public institution can receive. District 202 is one of only 20 school districts in Illinois (800+ districts) to receive the Aaa bond rating from Moody’s Investors Service. Obligations rated Aaa are judged to be of the highest quality, subject to the lowest level of credit risk.
- The 2016-17 school year marked the 10th consecutive year that District 202 has achieved a balanced budget.
- In 2016, ETHS District 202 received Financial Recognition rating from the State of Illinois for the 9th straight year. This is the State’s highest financial rating for school districts.
- Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting national award - Government Finance Officers Association for District’s audit report
- Certificate of Excellence in Financing Reporting national award - Association of School Business Officials for District’s audit report
- National Government Finance Officers Association awards for:
Distinguished Budget Presentation Award
Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting (for audit)
Popular Annual Financial Report