Athletic Hall of Fame
The ETHS Athletic Department is seeking nominations for the Class of 2022 Athletic Hall of Fame. The ETHS Athletic Hall of Fame was established in 1994 to honor outstanding former high school athletes from Evanston Township High School.
Criteria for Individual Athlete Nomination
- Must be an ETHS graduate from the graduating class of 2016 or earlier
- Must have demonstrated outstanding athletic achievement during his/her high school years and/or after graduation
- An individual previously inducted into Athletic Hall of Fame is not eligible for further consideration in the individual or coach categories.
Criteria for Coach or Administrator Nomination
- Must have worked as a coach or administrator at ETHS for at least 5 years
- Must have made outstanding contributions to the ETHS Athletic program during his/her time as a coach or administrator
- Must be retired
- An individual previously inducted into the Athletic Hall of Fame is not eligible for further consideration in the individual or coach categories.
Criteria for Team Nomination
- Must be an IHSA, ETHS-sponsored sport
- Must be a varsity team from the 2015-16 school year or earlier
- Must have state or national ranking
- Must have displayed excellent sportsmanship and provided a positive impact on the community
Nominations are due by May 3, 2022. If sending an application by mail, please mail to Clarinda Harbison, c/o ETHS Athletics, 1600 Dodge Ave., Evanston 60201, or fax to 847-492-5806 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 847-424-7299 with any questions you might have.