The Registrar's Office maintains student records for Evanston Township High School District 202. With written authorization, the department can provide:
- An official copy of a transcript and/or verify a graduation date for graduates of ETHS
- An unofficial copy of a transcript for current ETHS students in grades 9-12
- Seniors: Your final transcript will be sent to the college you indicated in Naviance by June 15. Colleges may take several days after that to reflect their receipt of the transcript sent by ETHS. You have until July 31 to request free transcripts from Parchment. After that, you'll be considered Alumni.
Transcript Type Cost Turnaround Time Alumni TranscriptOfficial Transcript - $7.50 each. Order must be made via Parchment.If you select overnight processing for paper delivery from Parchment, that overnight processing time will start after ETHS has processed the transcript.2000 to the present, 1 day processing on school days1986 through 1999, 1-2 business daysprior to 1986, 2-3 business days Transcript (Grade 9-11)No fee. Most orders must be made by parent or guardian via Parchment.For those rare cases where you need to send to an entity that requires a paper transcript in a sealed envelope, use the Transcript Request form and make that request in the Counseling office. Whenever possible, send your transcript electronically or via email, using Parchment.If you select overnight processing for paper delivery from Parchment, that overnight processing time will start after ETHS has processed the transcript. 1-2 business days Student Transcript (Senior, Grade 12)DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR:
- Transcript for college - First 3 transcripts are free; after third request, $5.00 for each additional transcript requested will be billed to student’s account.
- Transcript for scholarship application or NCAA Eligibility Center - No fee.
- If school requires student to self-report transcript information; no official transcript required - No fee.
- Order transcript via Parchment.
- Transcripts ordered through Parchment will be free through July 31.
- Starting August 1, Parchment considers you Alumni, and you will be charged accordingly.
2-3 weeks from the time we receive your request