How to Register for Sports
STEPS for completing the Athletic Registration process at ETHS:
- Parent/Guardians or Students login to myETHS.com account using ETHS HAC credentials. If you don’t know your HAC credentials, call 847-424-7121.
- Under “Records” select “Athletic Registration” in order to verify the following:
- Parent/Guardian Consent – consent must be given in order to complete registration. Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Media Consent – without consent, student-athletes cannot be included in team pictures (not required to register for sports). Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Doctor’s Physical Date – listed on your myETHS account under Records/Athletic Registration
- A doctor's physical is only valid for 395 days
- The student’s physical should always be submitted right after the exam so the student-athlete remains eligible for participation in sports. Please bring the State of Illinois Child Health Certificateto the annual physical.
- Physicals must be submitted two weeks prior to the sports start date listed below. For example, fall sports physicals must be submitted by July 29, 2019.
- Secured drop boxes for medical health forms are located at Entrances 1, 2, 3, and Nurses Office-N121
- Physicals may be faxed to 847-424-7254 or scanned and emailed as an attachment to email@example.com (camera photographs are not valid).
- The ETHS Health Center is available for sports physicals by appointment (847-424-7265)
- ImPACT Baseline Test – every freshman, junior or new student-athlete must have a valid test score. Register at eths.k12.il.us and click “Athletics” then “ImPACT Test Registration”.
- Select the Season and then the Sport. Then click the green box “Register for Selected Sport” (if the box is red, the Sports Physical is expired or Parental Consent has not been given). Please register for all next year’s sports by selecting each season/sport one at a time.
Start Dates for Sports
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL SPORTS LISTED BELOW BEGINNING April 15, 2019 FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR.
If the online registration process is not completed before the start date listed below for the sport you wish to play, the student-athlete must visit the Athletic Office during office hours to obtain a PINK SLIP to give to their coach. NOTE: ETHS Athletic Office Summer Hours are 8:00am-4:00pm (closed Fridays). Regular hours will resume Monday, August 12.
Aug 7-Athletic Training
Aug 12-B/G Golf
Aug 12-B/G Cross Country
Aug 14-G Swimming/Diving
Aug 12-G Tennis
Aug 12-G Volleyball
Aug 12-B Soccer
Nov 4-Athletic Training
Nov 4-G Basketball
Nov 11-B Basketball
Nov 11-G Gymnastics
Nov 18-G Bowling
Nov 25-B Swimming/Diving
Jan 20-B/G Track & Field
Feb 17-B Gymnastics
Feb 24-Athletic Training
Feb 24-B/G Track & Field
Mar 2-B/G Lacrosse
Mar 2-G Soccer
Mar 2-B Tennis
Mar 2-B/G Water Polo
Mar 9-B Volleyball
Aug 12-Field Hockey
Sep 16-Table Tennis
Dec 9-Ultimate Frisbee
Year Round Registration
Athletics Office(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgAthletic DirectorChris Livatino(847) email@example.comAssistant Athletic DirectorMike Burzawa(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgAthletic Operations CoordinatorClarinda Harbison(847) email@example.comAthletic Administrative AssistantPat Edwards(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Location G183
Athletics Office Hours
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm 8:00am-4:30pm Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Closed