How to Register for Sports
STEPS for completing the Athletic Registration process at ETHS:
1. Parent/Guardians or Students login to myETHS.com account using ETHS HAC credentials. If you don’t know your HAC credentials, call 847-424-7121.
2. Under “Records” select “Athletic Registration” in order to verify the following:
- Parent/Guardian Consent – consent must be given in order to complete registration. Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Media Consent – without consent, student-athletes cannot be included in team pictures. Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account. This is not required to register for sports.
- Doctor’s Physical Date – a doctor's physical is only valid for 395 days. The student’s physical should be submitted to the Nurses' Office right after the exam so the student-athlete remains eligible for participation in sports. It is most helpful to bring the State of Illinois Child Health Certificate to the annual physical. The Nurses' Office (N121) is open between 7:30am-4:00pm during the school year. Summer hours are from 8:00am-4:00pm (closed Fridays through August 10, 2018). Physicals may be faxed to 847-424-7254 or scanned and emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (camera photographs are not valid). NOTE: it takes up to two school days to process physicals so please plan accordingly.
- ImPACT Baseline Test – every freshman, junior or new student-athlete must have a valid test score. Register at www.eths.k12.il.us and click “Athletics” then “ImPACT Test Registration”.
3. Select the Season and then the Sport. Then click the green box “Register for Selected Sport” (if the box is red, the Sports Physical is expired or Parental Consent has not been given). Please register for all next year’s sports by selecting each season/sport one at a time.
Start Dates for Sports
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL SPORTS LISTED BELOW BEGINNING JULY 2, 2018.
If the online registration process is not completed before the start date listed below for the sport you wish to play, the student-athlete must visit the Athletic Office during office hours to obtain a PINK SLIP to give to their coach. NOTE: ETHS Athletic Office Summer Hours are 8:00am-4:00pm (closed Fridays). Regular hours will resume Monday, August 13.
- Aug. 1: Athletic Training
- Aug. 6: Football, B/G Golf
- Aug. 8: Cheerleading, B/G-Cross Country, PomKits, G-Swimming, G-Tennis, G-Volleyball and B-Soccer
- Oct. 22: B-Bowling, Cheerleading and PomKits
- Oct. 29: Athletic Training, G-Basketball
- Nov. 5: B-Basketball, G-Gymnastics, Wrestling
- Nov. 12: G-Bowling
- Nov. 19: B-Swimming/Diving
- Jan. 14: B/G-Indoor Track & Field
- Feb. 11: B-Gymnastics
- Feb. 18: Athletic Training, B/G Track & Field
- Feb. 25: G-Soccer, Baseball, Badminton, G/B-Water Polo, G/B-Lacrosse, B-Tennis, Softball
- March 4: B-Volleyball
- Aug. 8: G-Field Hockey
- Sept. 10: Table Tennis
- Oct. 22: Fencing
- Dec. 3: Ultimate Frisbee
- Year Round Registration: Boxing, Rock Climbing
Athletics Office(847) 424-7370Athletic DirectorChris Livatino(847) 424-7380Assistant Athletic DirectorMike Burzawa(847) 424-7390Athletic SpecialistClarinda HarbisonOffice Location G183
Athletics Office Hours
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm 8:00am-4:30pm Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Closed