Evanston Township High School District 202 values its employees and offers a number of benefits to support those who work in the District.
- Medical Insurance - Employees may select from two comprehensive medical HMO coverage plans and one PPO coverage plan.
- Dental Insurance - Employees have the option of a PPO coverage plan.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Employees may use pre-tax dollars to pay for expenses not covered by health insurance and pre-tax dollars for dependent care.
- Vision Benefit - Discount offered under Medical Insurance.
- Pension Plan - District 202 contributes a portion of employees' gross income to the Teacher's Retirement System (TRS) or Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF).
- 403(b) and 457 Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance - Employees will receive portable term life insurance at no cost while employed.
- Long Term Disability - Employees can access long-term disability benefits through pension plans, TRS or IMRF.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Employees and family members are eligible for this free counseling support service.
- Credit Union (Partnership Federal Credit Union)
- District Scheduled Non-Attendance Days
- Sick and Personal Days
- Tuition Benefits - For Employees under specific Collective Bargaining Units
- Wellness - Employees may participate in a free wellness program including fitness classes at the high school
Human Resources Office(847) 424-7210
Current ETHS District 202 employees must log in to this website to access specific benefit forms and documents in the Staff Hub.