Evanston Township High School District 202 values its employees and offers a number of benefits to support those who work in the District.
- Medical Insurance - Employees may select from two comprehensive medical HMO coverage plans and one PPO coverage plan.
- Dental Insurance - Employees have the option of a PPO coverage plan.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Employees may use pre-tax dollars to pay for expenses not covered by health insurance and pre-tax dollars for dependent care.
- Vision Benefit - Discount offered under Medical Insurance.
- Pension Plan - District 202 contributes a portion of employees' gross income to the Teacher's Retirement System (TRS) or Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF).
- 403(b) and 457 Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance - Employees will receive portable term life insurance at no cost while employed.
- Long Term Disability - Employees can access long-term disability benefits through pension plans, TRS or IMRF.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Employees and family members are eligible for this free counseling support service.
- Credit Union (Partnership Federal Credit Union)
- District Scheduled Non-Attendance Days
- Sick and Personal Days
- Tuition Benefits - For Employees under specific Collective Bargaining Units
- Wellness - Employees may participate in a free wellness program including fitness classes at the high school
Current ETHS District 202 employees must log in to this website to access specific benefit forms and documents in the Staff Hub.