How to Register for Sports
STEPS for completing the Athletic Registration process at ETHS:
- Parent/Guardians or Students login to myETHS.com account using ETHS HAC credentials. If you don’t know your HAC credentials, call 847-424-7121.
- Under “Records” select “Athletic Registration” in order to verify the following:
- Parent/Guardian Consent – consent must be given in order to complete registration. Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Media Consent – without consent, student-athletes cannot be included in team pictures (not required to register for sports). Consent can only be given through the Parent/Guardian account.
- Doctor’s Physical Date – listed on your myETHS account under Records/Athletic Registration
- A doctor's physical is only valid for 395 days
- The student’s physical should always be submitted right after the exam so the student-athlete remains eligible for participation in sports. Please bring the State of Illinois Child Health Certificateto the annual physical.
- Physicals must be submitted two weeks prior to the sports start date listed below. For example, fall sports physicals must be submitted by July 29, 2019.
- Secured drop boxes for medical health forms are located at Entrances 1, 2, 3, and Nurses Office-N121
- Physicals may be faxed to 847-424-7254 or scanned and emailed as an attachment to email@example.com (camera photographs are not valid).
- The ETHS Health Center is available for sports physicals by appointment (847-424-7265)
- ImPACT Baseline Test – every freshman, junior or new student-athlete must have a valid test score. Register at eths.k12.il.us and click “Athletics” then “ImPACT Test Registration”.
- Select the Season and then the Sport. Then click the green box “Register for Selected Sport” (if the box is red, the Sports Physical is expired or Parental Consent has not been given). Please register for all next year’s sports by selecting each season/sport one at a time.
Start Dates for Sports
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL SPORTS LISTED BELOW BEGINNING April 15, 2019 FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR.
If the online registration process is not completed before the start date listed below for the sport you wish to play, the student-athlete must visit the Athletic Office during office hours to obtain a PINK SLIP to give to their coach. NOTE: ETHS Athletic Office Summer Hours are 8:00am-4:00pm (closed Fridays). Regular hours will resume Monday, August 12.
Aug 7: Athletic Training
Aug 12: Cheerleading; Boys/Girls Cross Country; Football; Boys/Girls Golf; Pomkits; Boys Soccer; Girls Tennis; Girls Volleyball
Aug 14: Girls Swimming/Diving
Oct 28: Boys Bowling; Cheerleading; PomKits
Nov 4: Athletic Training; Girls Basketball
Nov 11: Boys Basketball; Girls Gymnastics; Wrestling
Nov 18: Girls Bowling
Nov 25: Boys Swimming/Diving
Jan 20: Boys/Girls Track & Field
Feb 17: Boys Gymnastics
Feb 24: Athletic Training; Boys/Girls Track & Field
Mar 2: Badminton; Baseball; Boys/Girls Lacrosse; Girls Soccer; Softball; Boys Tennis; Boys/Girls Water Polo
Mar 9: Boys Volleyball
Aug 12: Field Hockey
Sep 16: Table Tennis
Oct 28: Fencing
Dec 9: Ultimate Frisbee
Boxing; Rock Climbing
Athletics Office(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgAthletic DirectorChris Livatino(847) email@example.comAssistant Athletic DirectorMike Burzawa(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgAthletic Operations CoordinatorClarinda Harbison(847) email@example.comAthletic Administrative AssistantPat Edwards(847) firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Location G183
Athletics Office Hours
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm 8:00am-4:30pm Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Closed