Student & Parent Portals
The ETHS website has two online portals for students and parents to monitor student learning and participation. A single user account provides access to both portals.
Home Access Center (HAC) Portal & Mobile App. Students and parents/guardians can log in regularly to view:
- Class schedules
- Progress reports and report cards (or sign up to receive these by email)
Parent/guardian users can update their phone and email contact information, or request certain updates to their student's record such as:
- Student identity
- Address changes
- Phone number and/or email address changes for one of your student’s parents/guardians
- Addition of a parent/guardian
- Emergency Contact changes or additions
- Providing updated Residency documentation for change of address
- Note that requests to update a student's record made via HAC must be accepted by the Registrar's Office before you will see them updated in HAC.
A mobile version of Home Access Center is available to view limited information such as attendance, schedules, classwork, report card, and notifications. Download the free mobile app by searching for “eSchoolPlus+ Family” in the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you’ve loaded the app and selected “Evanston Twp. H.S. District 202”, use your regular HAC user name and password to log in. Parents/guardians may need to select a student. NOTE: eSchoolPlus Family mobile app is temporarily turned off until schedules are published in August.
myETHS. Students and parents/guardians can log in to their myETHS account to check:
- AM Support attendance
- Records (including absence requests; registration for athletics, fine arts activities, and student activities; consent for student participation in sports and activities; consent for release of student information (FERPA); contact links for student-staff relationships; guardian military status; hall and PE locker information; and property tracking for electronic devices and bike registration)
- Reports (discipline, scanned attendance, Tardy Tracker)
- Testing (make-up tests)
Some myETHS features are only available to selected groups of students or at specific times of year--for example, Drivers Education (juniors and seniors only), ETHS Scholarships (seniors only), Records: FAFSA completion status (for seniors), Parking Lottery registration (juniors and seniors only), Prom registration (seniors only), Student Polling (for student government and honorary offices), and Testing: AP exam information (for students taking AP exams) and test accommodations (if applicable)
Use your Home Access Center (HAC) user name and password for Home Access Center, your myETHS account, and the HAC Mobile App.
How do I get a HAC or myETHS account and password?
Students: Freshmen receive their HAC user names along with their Chromebooks at Freshman Orientation. Students in grades 10-12 use their own ETHS computer network user name and password to log in to HAC and myETHS. Transfer students in grades 10-12 receive their HAC user names along with their Chromebooks at New Student Orientation or at the ChromeZone in H220 if they start school later in the school year. Students who need assistance with Home Access Center or myETHS can stop by the South Technology Center in S220.
Parents/Guardians: Parents/guardians have their own user names and passwords for HAC and myETHS access. User information for new parent/guardian accounts is sent in March to parents/guardians of registered incoming freshmen and sent at the beginning of the school year to the email addresses on record for your student’s parents/guardians, for accounts that have not been accessed recently.
If you’ve forgotten your user name or password, go to the HAC login screen and choose “Forgot My Username or Password”. Parent/guardians who need assistance with Home Access Center or myETHS can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-424-7121.
Student Network Login
Students use ETHS network logins to sign in to school computers, tablets, and including District-issued Chromebooks, as well as to ETHS Google Workspace, student email, Home Access Center (HAC), and myETHS. All students have ETHS network login names with the format of:
- first name initial
- middle name initial
- first 8 characters of the student’s last name, plus a number at the end if needed to distinguish from another student. (For example, the user name for a freshman student named “Julian Lee Evanstonian” might be “jlevanston,” if another student didn’t already have that user name).