Cleaning and PPE Protocols
- Classrooms, offices, and spaces are cleaned and sanitized at least once daily at the conclusion of the day, including if the student must leave the space if they have symptoms.
- Empty garbage and recycling
- Wipe boards as needed
- Clean and sanitize desks and surfaces
- Clean and sanitize high touch surfaces
- Spray sanitizing misters
- Ensure windows are closed at end of the day
- High touch surfaces (doorknobs, handrails, etc.) are sanitized at least 3 times per day.
- Bathrooms are sanitized at least 3 times per day.
- Rooms are provided with sanitizing wipes and cleaning supplies so that staff/students can clean as they feel is necessary.
- Wipes, hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks are provided to rooms and offices for use as needed.
- Plexiglass barriers are installed in offices (at counters) and classrooms (at the teacher tech station).
- Wall-mounted hand sanitizer pumps are installed in hallways.
Last Modified on May 5, 2021