During the 2020-21 school year, access to the ETHS building will be limited as much as possible. Visits are by appointment only.
All visitors, including vendors, must comply with all safety procedures.
• Visitors will be required to sign in with Safety.
• Visitors must wear face coverings and maintain social distance.
Effective Friday, 10/30/20, ETHS will allow limited, pre-scheduled visitors to ETHS classrooms hosted by ETHS staff. In order for a visitor to be approved, the purpose of the visit must be to advance instructional goals and objectives and the visitor must:
- be an adult (ETHS students have access to spaces only through approved activities)
- be pre-approved; please complete the ETHS visitor request form at least 3 working days prior to visitor arrival
- complete and clear a health screening upon arrival at ETHS (see Health Screenings and Self-Certification for Entry to the School)
- sign in and out of ETHS; this includes presenting a photo ID and receiving a visitor badge sticker to be worn while at ETHS
- wear a mask and social distance at all times while at ETHS (see Health Protocols)
Upon submission of a request, the requester will be contacted via email with an approve/deny notification for the visitor request.