Proof of COVID Vaccination Status
In order to support and maintain a safe and healthy school environment for the 2021-22 school year, ETHS students and staff were asked to provide their proof of COVID vaccination to the school. A fully vaccinated school community will help ensure regular operations and support in-person instruction and activities at ETHS.
Is proof of COVID vaccination required at ETHS?
Providing proof of vaccination is voluntary. While all students and staff are required to wear masks while indoors at ETHS (based on the current guidance), proof of vaccination will support contact tracing efforts and quarantine steps if needed.
- Students were asked to submit proof of vaccination by August 5, 2021 in order to be processed by the first day of school. If you are vaccinated after that date, you may complete the Proof of Covid Vaccination Form for Students at any time once you are fully vaccinated. Please allow five school days for processing.
- Each current ETHS student has a school email account (@eths202.org) and must submit their proof of vaccination with their school login. This also provides an extra layer of security to your information.
- Complete the Proof of Covid Vaccination Form for Students by logging into your student email account (@eths202.org) and upload the image of your vaccine card.
How do I log in to my student email account?
All students who have taken a class at ETHS, including summer school courses, can use their login credentials to complete the Proof of Covid Vaccination Form for Students. Incoming freshman students who have not yet logged in with their school email can refer to the Welcome to IIT document for instructions. Students can contact the ETHS ChromeZone (847-424-7357 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance with their username and password.
Is there another way to submit the proof of Covid vaccination?
Completing the Proof of Covid Vaccination Form for Students is the most secure way to submit your proof of vaccination. However, the following options are also available:
- Fax an image of the vaccination card: 847-424-7254
- Mail a copy of the vaccination card (do not send the original):
Evanston Township High School
Health Services, Room N121
1600 Dodge Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
- Drop off a copy of the vaccination card (do not give the original):
Entrance 1 (off of Dodge Ave.); Entrance 2 or Entrance 3 (rear of the building off of Wildkit Dr.)
Documents can be dropped in locked boxes located at the entrances, Monday through Thursday, from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
How do I confirm that ETHS has received my proof of vaccination?
Beginning the evening of August 13, 2021, students may check their myETHS account to confirm that ETHS has received your proof of vaccination. Teachers and select staff members will be able to view vaccination status to support our contact tracing efforts and quarantine steps if needed.