Live Learning Schedule
- The ETHS bell schedule has been modified for the 2020-2021 school year. Based on feedback from students, families, and teachers, who stressed the importance of consistency in the schedule, a new schedule was developed for all three reopening scenarios (i.e., fully remote, hybrid, or fully in-person).
- Each class is scheduled to have two, 70-minute periods, a portion of which is set aside for daily, live learning.
- No additional full class, live sessions will take place outside of this schedule.
- There is time built into the schedule for individual and small group meetings for support (AM Support and Office Hours).
- In addition to the two scheduled class periods per week, students can expect to complete up to 30 minutes of additional work per course, per week (asynchronous).
- During Wildkit Day Mondays, students may complete asynchronous lessons, catch up on work, connect with activities and supports, and seek additional assistance from their teachers.
- While no additional full class, instructional meetings can take place outside of the two class periods each week, individual and small group meetings for support are appropriate.
Please see the Hybrid Instruction Schedule page for information about the hybrid schedule beginning April 14, 2021.
Last Modified on April 14, 2021