What is the framework for the hybrid instructional model?
The default instructional model for hybrid learning at ETHS is remote in-person instruction. This means classroom teachers will provide remote instruction with some students in the classroom. Please see the Hybrid Framework page of the Reopening Plan for additional information. You may change your selection to e-learning at any time during the hybrid (and remain remote) simply by having your parent/guardian change it in the Hybrid Selection Form on myETHS.
What to expect
Given the fixed size of classrooms and social distancing requirements, ETHS is dividing students into four cohorts (A/B/C/D). Each day, there will be a morning and afternoon cohort.
- Mondays remain asynchronous for all students.
- Each class continues to meet twice a week according to a block schedule.
- Students who opt for in-person instruction are assigned one of four cohorts (A/B/C/D).
- Students who opt for in-person instruction come to school every other week in cohorts A/B or cohorts C/D.
- During the week a student is assigned in-person instruction, they will complete one in-person 9-period cycle and one remote 9-period cycle.
- For the following week, the student will be remote for all of their periods.
Finding your cohort and schedule
In-person Hybrid Cohort assignments are available on myETHS. PE room/gym numbers will be posted on the location boards in the Gym Wing. Please note that you are assigned to a location for all periods that you are scheduled to be in the building.
Please log in to Home Access Center (HAC) to view your schedule and locations for each class period. PE room/gym numbers will be posted on the location boards in the Gym Wing.