About Student Ambassadors
Evanston Township High School has a powerful story to tell families of prospective students. There is no better person to tell that story than a current student. Our experience in the Evanston community highlights that current students are key influencers in a prospective or new student’s transition to Evanston Township High School.
The role of the Student Ambassador is to connect with and serve as mentors to freshman students, provide guidance to students and families at school events, and to be advocates for the school in the community and in our feeder schools.
- Welcome families and provide directional support at ETHS events such as Freshman Orientation and Course Request Nights
- Connect with new students who transfer to ETHS during the school year
- Mentor freshman students through first-year outreach activities
- Mentor underclassmen
- Support the school’s efforts to expand student voice in ETHS communications
- Provide valuable feedback from students to make ETHS a positive experience to all students
Student Ambassador Coordinators: