About Alumni Ambassadors
The Alumni Ambassador program was established to help transform alumni involvement and position ETHS graduates as ambassadors for the school. The goal was to expand upon the existing Student and Parent Ambassador model to create a diverse, inclusive culture that encourages ETHS graduates to take part in the alumni community through multiple entry points.
The Alumni Ambassador program provides alums with a platform to share their unique experiences and knowledge about ETHS in the community, in support of Alumni Association events, and to assist future graduates in connecting with other alumni of ETHS. Their efforts as key influencers help to maximize the reputation of ETHS and promote community engagement that connects alumni with parents, educators, students and community.
Alumni Ambassadors are recent graduates of ETHS who help foster connections and build partnerships with the high school by participating in activities and events that make the ETHS experience a positive one for current students and other alumni. Alumni Ambassadors are interested in connecting with alumni in Evanston/Skokie, places around the world, and in specific areas of career or academic interest.
- Provide guidance to alumni seeking information about ETHS
- Connect with current ETHS students pursuing college, career, and post-secondary resources
- Welcome students at ETHS events such as Class Reunions, Tours, etc.
- Participate in the school’s community outreach events
- Support the school’s efforts to expand alumni and community involvement at ETHS
- Provide valuable feedback from alumni to make ETHS welcoming to all alums
Through this program, Alumni Ambassadors assist with programs and activities sponsored by the ETHS Alumni Association, College & Career Services, and the New Student Transition Coordinator, including:
- Future Alumni Events | Assist with on-campus events for current ETHS students. Assist students and their families with questions and connect them with resources, including college visits, job shadowing, and general networking.
- Current Alumni Events & Advocacy | Assist with on-campus events for alumni. Assist current alumni with questions and connect them with resources, including class specific alumni groups.
- Community Events | Assist with off-campus programs or social events hosted by the Alumni Association.
- Future Wildkits Outreach | Assist with outreach initiatives for prospective ETHS families in feeder schools (District 65 middle schools, private/parochial schools).
For more information on the Alumni Ambassador Program or to connect with a current Alumni Ambassador, send an email to email@example.com.
Alumni Ambassador Coordinators: The Alumni Ambassador program is coordinated by the ETHS Alumni Association and New Student Transition Coordinator, in partnership with the College & Career Coordinator.