ETHS values the relationship between students, teachers, and families. Our goal is to return to in-person learning with careful and deliberate planning.
- During the summer of 2020, ETHS worked on a reopening plan led by a Task Force and subcommittees of about 100 people that included teachers, students, administrators, and non-instructional staff.
- A Student/Guardian Poll was distributed on June 30, 2020.
- A Staff Poll was distributed on July 13, 2020.
- A Fall E-learning Survey was distributed to students, guardians, and staff on October 21, 2020.
- A wide range of working groups at ETHS reviews their areas of responsibility throughout the school year to adapt plans for remote, hybrid, or in-person experiences. (Sections of the Reopening Plan are updated as needed.)
- Updates to the ETHS Reopening Plan are also reported to the D202 Board of Education at the public school board meeting. Board meetings are streamed live and are also available on the ETHS website “on demand.”