Summary and Framework
- The state’s Restore Illinois document provides overarching guidance and a broad framework for the “reopening” of the state.
- Due to the uncertainty of the pandemic, the reopening plan will continue to evolve and is subject to change as conditions may require.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for all students and staff;
- Maintain our commitment to equity;
- Provide meaningful and engaging academic experiences for all students;
- Address the social and emotional needs of all students and staff;
- Provide consistency and stability for all students and staff; and
- Provide professional development for staff that enhances e-learning.
Educators have been asked to transform the educational environment.
- School will not look or feel the same as before.
- Every school is different. What works for one may not work another.
- Flexibility remains essential.
- ETHS is constantly monitoring local conditions, which at times change daily.