Cafeterias and Snack Windows
Breakfast. Breakfast is offered to students each school day in the following locations:
- North Cafeteria - Hot Breakfast Options and Grab and Go Breakfast Options
- Main Lobby Snack Window - Coffee and Smoothie Bar
Breakfast is served 7:30–8:27 a.m. each day.
Lunch. A variety of fresh and healthy options are available daily in each cafeteria. Students may also buy a selection of snack and à la carte food options during lunch. Students are encouraged to view the menu online.
Student cafeterias are available for lunch as follows:
- West Cafeteria - sophomores
- East Cafeteria - freshmen
- North Cafeteria - juniors and seniors
- South Study Café - Students in grades 9-12 can study and receive tutoring with their classmates and teachers while enjoying lunch.
Snack Windows are located in each cafeteria. Vending machines are located in various spaces throughout the building.
After School Meal Program. A full, hot meal is available in West Cafeteria on Mondays 2:10-2:40pm and Tuesdays-Fridays 3:35-4:05pm