Important Deadlines & Events for Incoming Freshmen
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Class of 2024 Registration Day - Chute Middle School
October 22, 2019
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Class of 2024 Registration Day- Haven Middle School
October 23, 2019
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Class of 2024 Registration Day- Nichols Middle School
October 24, 2019
October 25, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Class of 2024 Registration Days- All schools
November 6, 2019
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Incoming Freshman Information Night
November 9, 2019
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM World Languages/Bilingual Placement Test
November 12, 2019
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM Spanish Heritage Placement Test
November 13, 2019
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM World Languages/Bilingual Placement Test Make-up
December 5, 2019
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Special Education Information Night for Incoming Families
January 8, 2020
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Incoming Freshman Course Selection Night (Last Name: A-F)
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Incoming Freshman Course Selection Night (Last Name: G - L)
January 9, 2020
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Incoming Freshman Course Selection Night (Last Name: M - R)
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Incoming Freshman Course Selection Night (Last Name: S - Z)
February 19, 2020
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM ETHS Incoming Freshman Sports/Activity Fair
June 16, 2020
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM LGBTQ+ Information Session
August 10, 2020
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM Freshman Orientation - Last Name A-F
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Freshman Orientation - G-M
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Orientación sobre estudiantes de 9 grado y traslado
August 11, 2020
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM Freshman Orientation - Last Name N-Z
ETHS web calendars use a standard iCalendar (iCal) format for calendar data exchange. By subscribing to iCal feeds you will be continuously synced with automatic changes and additions to calendar information on your mobile device calendar or calendar program (Google, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.). Each of your calendar subscriptions will appear in a separate section of your calendars list and you can organize alerts and settings to these calendars separate from your personal calendar. You can choose to turn viewing on and off for calendar subscriptions at any time. You can also unsubscribe from a calendar subscription at any time.To subscribe to this calendar's iCal Feed, follow the iCal Feed Instructions below.Incoming Freshman Deadlines & Dates Subscription Link:
iCal Feed Instructions
iOS Devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad)
To subscribe using your iPhone or iPad:
- Click your iPhone Settings icon.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the list.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar at the bottom of the list.
- Enter the subscription link (shown above) in the server field.
- Click Next in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- The URL will be verified, and your subscription information will display.
- Click Save.
To view this calendar on your iPhone:
- Click the Calendar icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Click the Calendars button in the top left hand corner of your default calendar screen.
- Select the name of the calendar you have just added. A check mark will appear next to it.
- Click Done.
Events from this calendar will now display on your iPhone calendar.
To subscribe using your Google Calendar:
- Open your Google Calendar.
- Locate Other Calendars on the left hand side of the screen toward the bottom.
- Click the arrow to the right of Other Calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the list.
- Enter the subscription link (shown above) in the field. If you would like these events to be public, check the box next to Make the calendar publicly accessible.
- Click Add Calendar.
To subscribe manually using Outlook 2007:
- Open Outlook.
- Click Tools.
- Click Account Settings.
- Select the Internet Calendars tab.
- Click New.
- Enter the subscription link (shown above) in the field.
- Click Add.
- Adjust your Subscription Options, and click Add.
- This calendar will display in your Other Calendars area.
To subscribe manually using Outlook 2010 and 2016:
- Click Calendar in Outlook.
- Click Add Calendar.
- Select From Internet.
- Enter the subscription link (shown above) in the Link to the Calendar field.
- Enter a name in the Calendar field.
- Click Save.
To subscribe, enter the subscription link (shown above) in the appropriate field in your device or program.