Wildkit Academy is a FREE Saturday academic support program for all current ETHS students (grades 9-12)! Teachers and staff are available to help in the following areas:
- SAT Test Prep
- College and career planning support
- History/Social Science
- Physical Education (make up participation points and written quizzes/homework)
- Writing Lab in South Technology Center
Check the Special Programs listing for specific topics hosted on select Saturdays.
Dates & Times
Wildkit Academy is held on select Saturdays during the school year. The dates were selected based on the school’s academic calendar, and target key times in the quarter where additional support may be needed, such as around testing dates.
- BREAKFAST: 8:15–8:55am
- SESSION 1: 9:00–10:25am (Snacks will be provided between sessions and raffles will take place during this time)
- SESSION 2: 10:35am–12:00pm
Students may attend one or both sessions
Students attending Wildkit Academy should enter at the rear of the building through Entrance #2. All students must bring their student ID and will be required to swipe their ID to enter the designated areas for support. Most of the Wildkit Academy support is provided in The Hub, W220, the South Technology Center, or in the gym for PE.