PE & Wellness Education Resource Center (PERC)
The Physical, Wellness & Driver's Education Resource Center is located in room W112. Students report to PERC when unable to participate in PE for medical reasons, or when unprepared for class. Here, students will have a required reading and writing assignment based in physical fitness, wellness, nutrition and/or driver's education. A pass is required from a teacher or nurse for admittance to PERC.
Students come to PERC because they are:
- Assigned there by their PE teacher; no walk-ins allowed
- On a medical that requires an exemption from physical activity for a period of time
- Receiving academic support for PE
- Working on group projects
- Making up or retaking assigned work or exams
- Not prepared for PE class
PE, Wellness & Driver Education-related material are available in the center.
PE & Wellness Resource CenterRoom W112
Regular Summer Monday-Friday 8:32am-3:35pm Closed