ETHS Testing Center
The ETHS Testing Center provides students with a location to make up missed tests and quizzes outside of the classroom setting. This allows students to make up tests or quizzes without having to miss a class period of instruction. The Testing Center also provides a place for students who have extended time testing as documented in an IEP or Section 504 plan to finish a test or quiz started in the classroom.
Guidelines for students:
- Students should preregister for their make-up test/quiz using the Make-up Test/Quiz Scheduling Form.
- Students not preregistered for a make-up test/quiz will be admitted to the Testing Center after preregistered students.
- The Testing Center can accommodate up to 20 students at a time. If capacity is reached, students will be asked to select a different time/period to complete the make-up test/quiz.
- Students must have a free period, lunch, or study hall to complete a make-up test/quiz in the Testing Center during the school day. Students may not miss a class to visit the Testing Center. 9th and 10th graders will follow study hall pass procedures established for all centers.
- Students should inform their teacher of the date and time of the scheduled make-up test/quiz.
- Students must have their ETHS ID (physical card or mobile myID) and their admit ticket to enter the Testing Center. Students will scan into the Testing Center upon arrival.
- Students must arrive no later than 5 minutes after tardy bell to take a make-up, unless student has a pass from a staff member (not a Safety tardy pass).
- Students will sit at assigned desk number during testing.
- Once a test is distributed, a student may not leave the Testing Center until the test is completed and collected.
- Students can leave with a pass during periods 1-9.
- Electronic devices must be turned off or muted during instructional time as stated in The Pilot handbook.
- Testing monitor will report incidents of cheating to the Dean.
- Student behavior expectations follow all established guidelines as stated in The Pilot handbook.
Testing Center Hours
Regular Summer - Closed Monday 7:30am-4:00pm; closed 7th period Tuesday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm; closed 7th period Friday 7:30am-4:00pm; closed 7th period