ETHS Testing Center
The ETHS Testing Center provides students with a location to make up missed tests and quizzes outside of the classroom setting. This allows students to make up tests or quizzes without having to miss a class block of instruction. The Testing Center also provides a place for students who have extended time testing as documented in an IEP or Section 504 plan to finish a test or quiz started in the classroom. The Testing Center is open for student testing Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm.
Guidelines for students:
- Students should pre-register for their make-up test/quiz using my ETHS. The Testing Center User Guide for Students gives step-by-step instructions on how to register for a make-up test.
- Students not pre-registered for a make-up test/quiz will be admitted to the Testing Center after pre-registered students.
- The Testing Center can accommodate up to 10 students at a time. If capacity is reached, students will be asked to select a different time/period to complete the make-up test/quiz.
- Students must have a free period, lunch, or study hall to complete a make-up test/quiz in the Testing Center during the school day. Students may not miss a class to visit the Testing Center. 9th and 10th graders will follow study hall pass procedures established for all centers.
- Students should inform their teacher of the date and time of the scheduled make-up test/quiz.
- Students must have their ETHS ID (physical card or mobile myID) and their admit ticket to enter the Testing Center. Students will scan into the Testing Center upon arrival.
- Students must arrive no later than 5 minutes after tardy bell to take a make-up test, unless the student has a pass from a staff member.
- Students will sit at an assigned desk number during testing.
- Once a test is distributed, a student may not leave the Testing Center until the test is completed and collected.
- Students may leave with a pass once the make-up test is completed.
- Electronic devices/phones must be turned off or muted and will be collected and securely locked during testing by the Testing Center Monitor.
- The Testing Center Monitor will report incidents of cheating to the Dean.
- Student behavior expectations follow all established guidelines as stated in the Pilot.