About the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office staff is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to ETHS students, families, and alumni of the school. Several important district services are located in the Registrar's Office suite, including Registrar and Attendance Office staff, the Residency Officer and Truancy Officer. The Registrar's Office staff responds to phone calls and written requests for information on the topics listed below.
Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis during office hours. Families are encouraged to call (847) 424-7180 to schedule an appointment in advance. Appointments are highly recommended from June to November due to high volumes of student registrations and/or staffing levels. Please note our Visitor Guidelines prior to arriving at ETHS. Para más información en español, llamen a la Oficina del Enlace Latino al 847-424-7166.
The Registrar’s Office staff provide services to assist with but not limited to:
- Incoming freshmen and transfer student enrollment/registration
- Official transcript request for current students and alumni through Parchment
- Official withdrawals from ETHS
- Completing and Signing of various forms:
- Address / Attendance / Education / Enrollment / Graduation / Senior Status verification forms
- Drivers Education forms (from Driving School Agencies)
- Housing Authority forms
- Military forms
- Social Security forms
- Maintaining custodianship of student records.
If you need the Registrar’s Office to complete and or sign a document/form via email, please email the document/form to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop off is also available in our Lock Box outside of our office located at S127. If you are dropping of a document/form, please place in and envelope and include the information below on the envelope:
- Students First and Last Name
- Student ID#
- Name of parent/guardian
- Best phone number to call if picking up your completed documentation at the Safety Desk (Door 2)
- Parent/student signature on the form, if applicable
For more information about registrar services, contact the Registrar's Office at (847) 424-7180.
Regular Summer Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm 8:00am-4:30pm
Friday 8:00am-4:00pm Closed